Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 23, 2012

Wise owls

Good morning and a happy Monday to you all. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was full of thunder, lightening, and rain.... cold rain!!!! I do not understand what the heck is going on with the weather, but a little steady pace of one temperature would be nice. Not this sunny and rainy back in forth banter of cold and warm. 


Well today I have a short post, but just wanted to share with you a quick and simple masculine card. I do not normally make masculine cards so this was a fun change for me. I really love the colors and the owls are just too adorable. Owls I think were a real big hit last year.




I used the Wise Owl (E644) stamp and the With Age (E647) stamp.
I colored the owls with copics and used my Spellbinder Oval Die, and distressed the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink . I used some My Mind's Eye paper with some chocolate colored cardstock I have. I also used some cream cardstock to stamp the With Age sentiment stamp in Memento black ink and distressed the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink. I cut it like a banner and finished the card off with some jute string and a button.







Are you all ready for some GREAT IMPRESSION challenges???
We are working behind the scenes to hopefully have it up as soon once the store is up and running. Unfortunately, bad weather is has the owner's playing it safe right now. Hopefully they are doing okay as there have been power outages all over due to the bad snow storms.

Hopefully you all love my card. Please stop by tomorrow to see what new project awaits to inspire you!

3 comments :

Jenny said...

Love this set Shanna! Your coloring is marvelous as always! Perfect masculine card....I need to get going on some of those too.

April said...

I do love your card!! It's fab!! I have the worse time making manly cards (something I need to work on) but you blew this out of the water! I love the sentiment across the top like that!

Deloris said...

What a fun card! Love those owls and your coloring is fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...