Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, August 27, 2012

Celebration

Hello everyone. Happy Monday. Shanna here with a new card to show you for the week.

Sorry for the delay in getting this post up. Had some complications with storms and internet and light for photos. I know bad Shanna!!!!

I used one of our newer stamps recently released called Party Ducks (G548).



I colored the image in my all time favorite copics and then some papers from My Mind's Eye but I have no clue what the name of the paper pad is. Bad right.... It was really an off weekend for me and my brain is fried from all this lightening!!!



4 comments :

Angela said...

Those ducks are so adorable! They really do look like they are having fun...Cute card, Shanna!

Jenny said...

Cute as can be card Shanna! Like the numbers in the background.

Dawnll said...

This is adorable as can be

Sue from Oregon said...

Shanna-this is such a "ducky" image! Being an Oregon Ducks fan, you would think I would need this stamp!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...