Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Toadally.......




Yep, I toadally appreciate all of my friends out there that stopped by today to say Hello! Yesireeeee, today is my Great Impressions jammie day! I love getting my post all ready to go, and then visiting blogs on Saturday mornings in my jammies!  I don't have to get up and go to work in the morning, so I can lollygag over all the fun creations out there!

This week we are showing off the new releases for September. If you leave a comment here and/or on my blog you may win some new stamps! Leave comments on any posts this week and the Team member to get more chances! (their links are on the side bar) That's a deal you should not pass on! Winners announced tomorrow so time is short!



Today I am showing you a new release from September release stamps from Great Impressions.  There are really  3 stamps that compliment each other, but unfortunately I only had the Happy Frog and the Whimsical Mushrooms, but you can see the matching sentiment here.

I colored the images  with my copics, added some googly eyes and a couple of punched flowers over the flowers that are in the stamped image. I cut the sentiment out with my Silhouette using a font named Good Dog Cool. Fun, huh?



Don't forget to sign up for the Ronald McDonald Hop with a Cause customer blog hop.
See you soon!


Sue Kment

card details:
--------------------------------------------------------
Stamps: 

Happy Frog
Whimsical Mushrooms
Awesome
Cardstock: Black, Summer Sun, Green polka dot Bo Bunny paper
Ink: Memento Black
Copics: YG 21,23,25 67   Y13  C3
Misc: Curry polka dot ribbon SU!, googly eyes, rhinestones, flower paper punch, oval nesties

Silhouette sentiment:  Good Dog Cool font

6 comments :

Jenny said...

This is totally cute Sue!! I love your outline, amazing coloring and how you finished off the sentiment on the inside of the card.

Mary K said...

Sue, this is so adorable! Your color choices were perfect for a loving frog card. The googly eyes
added so much -- thanks!

Patti J said...

This is the cutest image! Lovin' those googly eyes :) Thanks for sharing, Sue :)

Kelli said...

I love this frog he is so cute looking unlike the real ones.

Yvette said...

This frog is so cute!

Angela said...

Great combo. The spots on the frog...the spots on the mushrooms...cute, cute, cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...