Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sweetie Pie

Here is what you all have been waiting for!
Thank you so much for your patience!

The Echo Park and Great Impressions Stamps
Blog Hop Winners!  Each Design Team member
choose two lucky winners from their blog comments.
Each winner will receive a current Echo Park collection kit OR
a set of holiday stamps from Great Impressions Stamps.

So here we go with our winners:

Jen's Blog:  Echo Park - Monica Blain
Great Impressions Stamps - The Mustik

Lowri's Blog:  Echo Park - Pam Spradlin
Great Impressions Stamps - Joan V.

Susan's Blog:  Echo Park - Julie Evers
Great Impressions Stamps - Tiffany Mitchell

Linda's Blog:  Echo Park - Christine
Great Impressions Stamps - Stephanie C.

Wendy Sue's Blog:  Echo Park - Indy
Great Impressions Stamps - Kathleen

Angi's Blog:  Echo Park - Carla
Great Impressions Stamps - Andrea

Mary's Blog:  Echo Park - Denise Bryant
Great Impressions Stamps - Shanan Simons

Sue's Blog:  Echo Park - Lisa's Creative Niche
Great Impressions Stamps - Lindenbell Papercrafts

Shanna's Blog:  Echo Park - Lucy Patrick
Great Impressions Stamps - Amanda's Crafts and More

Erin's Blog:  Echo Park - Zarah
Great Impressions Stamps - Little Pink Bike

Jenny's Blog:  Echo Park - Angel
Great Impressions Stamps - Em's Gems

A Design Team member will be contacting each of you
with instructions on claiming your prize!

Don't fret if you are not on the list.  We still have
four more names to draw.  So check back later today
to see if you made the list!

Now on to my post for today :)


I'm stepping out of the Fall/ Halloween norm today!

I {heart} this darling retro image!  A breeze to color up with
my trusty Copics.   I added to the sentiment with some Thickers.
Silly me thought they were just plain 'ole white stickers.  Not!
They have adhesive on both sides which I didn't notice 
until I tried placing them on my card.  
Hmmm....what to do?
I wanted to keep the white color so I sprinkled on 
some embossing powder which took care of the "stick".  
These would work great with a sparkly glitter too.  
Note to self:  when using new product check it out carefully first :)

Supplies
Not Shown:  White Embossing Powder :)



Have you entered our monthly challenge yet?
If not, show off YOUR Fall style by joining in!
Who knows, you may win some Great Impressions Stamps!
I love to browse through the entries and grab some inspiration!

Enjoy your day!

Hugs,

Jenny

7 comments :

Patti J said...

Cute card, Jenny!!! Thanks for sharing that fun image with us :) Have a great day - rainy here today...

CarlaKH said...

Sooo thrilled to be a winner! And an adorable card too!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great card Jenny-love the iamge and cherry pie is my fave-congrats to all the winners

the mustik said...

So happy to be one of the winners... i love stamps and i love your stamps !!!
Can't wait to receive your email !!!!

Thanks again so much

(i.marques05@laposte.net)

Joan V said...

What a cute card. Love the retro images. Hmmm... cherry pie is a favorite in our house.
Thanks for being so generous on the blog hop. Congrats to all the winners. Thanks for sharing.

belldoubleyou said...

Embossing powder takes care of stickiness pretty well, doesn't it?

I'm pretty excited to have popped out of the drawing hat over at Sue's, and very impressed by the long list of winners. Great Impressions and Echo Park were really generous on this hop!

belldoubleyou said...

In reply to your comment over at my blog, Jenny, no, I haven't sent anyone any information -- I was waiting to be contacted, but I guess that's kind of a chore when my email address isn't public!

I've tried to email the address you gave, but it bounced, so I'll try giving you mine instead (it's hardly difficult to guess, hah): belldoubleyou at gmail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...