Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Go Duckies!





Welcome to:




Go Ducks!

I am chronically late with baby gifts--I know it is so bad... My goal is to acknowledge the new baby before they graduate from college LOL! I am somewhat proud that this is a baby gift for a little baby boy just a few months old!!!

I found this mini album on Pinterest and the video on You Tube. Very fun!!! I did use SU! cardstock and I think it is too heavy for this mini-or I need to adjust the gussets to be a wee bit wider.  I would suggest maybe Bazzil cardstock as the perfect weight to use.   Because my cardstock was thicker, I had to use ribbon to close this little mini album, otherwise I would have used magnet closures. Each pocket has a square photo mat that pulls out.

I actually envision this mini as an  Oregon Duck "Gwamma" brag book-imagine that!?!  I stamped the Duck In Tow stamp several times and used the complete image on the front, and then cut single duckies to add inside.

I cut the letters and little feet with my Silhouette.  The designer paper is Teresa Collins Chic Bebe Boy.

I hope you enjoyed this little duckie project!


Please take a few minutes and check out our polka dot and pastel challenge-you could be a winner!


See you next week!



card details

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps:
F294 Duck in Tow by Great Impressions
C373 Tiny Yawns
Cardstock: SU! and Teresa Collins Chic Bebe Boy
Ink: Versafine Onyx, Memento Black
Copics:
Yellows- Y08,17,38  YR68
Blue-B41
Misc: SU!  ribbon, popdots
Silhouette-Baby Feet




4 comments :

Jenny said...

This is just ducky Sue!

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a great idea for a little gift for a new Mom-and all she has to do is drop in some photos.

Mary Marsh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sparkly Engineer said...

I'm late with baby cards too. I like the idea of managing before college. I think I can work with that deadline.

This card is totally adorable. I love the little duckie with the blue and the way this card opens up is superdy-duperdy kewl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...