Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, March 14, 2014

Easter Nest

Easter is coming and Spring is in the air.  Yesterday we had weather into the high 70's and today we have a chance of snow.  Yes, it's definitely Springtime in Missouri.

I have an Easter card for you today, the first of the season for me.  I fell in love with Great Impression's sweet Easter Chicks the moment I saw it.   I could hardly wait to use it. So here it is.


I kept it fairly simple this time.  I didn't want any design paper to overwhelm this wonder image so I pulled colors from the image and embossed them on card stock.  Even the little bunny punches are embossed.

See you next Friday,

Mary Anne

3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

This is SO soft and sweet, Mary Anne! LOVE having you back! Mynn xx

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness this is adorable. I love all that embossing and those sweet colors!

~ Kendra ~ said...

So sweet, love the soft colors used!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...