Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Inspiration Tuesday with Carolyn

It's Tuesday and time for some inspiration!
Carolyn here and my card this week features one of my new
favorite stamps!
The stamp  used is Rooster Weathervane F422.
I love this stamp, it's so versatile. I colored it
up using Copics and used my stash of flowers
and ribbon to create this card.
Thanks so much for stopping for some inspiration from Great Impressions. Be sure to check out the current monthly challenge and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY! One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK!
Carolyn

4 comments :

Karen Petitt said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the colours and your colouring is fabulous. A stunning card, that stamp is on my wish list - such a versatile image, thanks for sharing Karen x

Mynn xx said...

This is SO fabulous, Carolyn! LOVE the patriotic colors and the great patterned papers! Mynn xx

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is super. I am loving the red, white and blue and that weather vane is fab.

~ Kendra ~ said...

VERY pretty! LOVE the country feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...