Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Flowers!

Hello, all!  I hope your week is going well!  :)  Today I've got a lovely springtime card that uses stamps from the Great Impressions store.  Come take a peek!  I think you'll love the blue jars I created! :)

Here's the card~

Detail~

Product used: G363 Spring Floral Jars.

To create the blue mason jars, I stamped the image onto my white cardstock and then colored in the images with Sakura glitter gel pens.  I then stamped the image a second time onto some vellum, colored the vellum blue with china ink (a Faber Castell marker), cut out the jars, and added them to the image!  Voila!  I LOVE the way this turned out! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek!  Hop over to the blog for a video tutorial on how to achieve that watercolor look with your stamps! :)  Next week I'll be back with another creation for your viewing pleasure!  I hope you'll participate in our monthly challenge and if you use GI stamps, make sure to add it to our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!



2 comments :

Debbie Adams said...

Mynn, I like the mason jars. They are so pretty. What a terrific idea using the vellum with the china ink marker. :D
Thanks for sharing
Deborah

Sparkly Engineer said...

These blue mason jars are awesome

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...