Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Inspiration day with Carolyn..

Hi ya peeps! 
It's my inspiration day and I wanted to share my take on triptych art.
I've been wanting to "cut up" a scene on a card for awhile now
and I finally did it but it's in four pieces and not three.
It's the thought that counts so I am pleased with the results.
I may have to create a couple of cards in the future to perfect
the technique. It's all about spacing, framing and choice of art.
The stamp I used is called F555 Bucket of Flowers.
I colored the image using Prismacolor pencils and used
typed words for the sentiment.
Thanks so much for stopping for some inspiration from Great Impressions. Be sure to check out the current monthly challenge and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY!
One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK!

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

This is just lovely, Carolyn! The bright colors on black look AMAZING! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

jonim52 said...

Very pretty card. Love the layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...