Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 2, 2014

Tabby Cat

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a card with you!

Have you seen all then fun new stamps this month?
So fun!!

So now to my card:
I decided to work with the new Tabby Cat (G502) image!
I have two friends that LOVE cards, so this will be a purr-fect card to send one of them!! :)

I paired up this cute cat with the My Friend (B181) sentiment.


More details on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a wonderful week!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

I think this is OH so sweet, Kendra! LOVE the soft colors! Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...