Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, July 14, 2014

Floating By

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a card with you!

I think the new Up Up and Away (H256) is such a cute/super fun stamp!
Perfect for those everyday projects!

I also used the new Just Floating (E648) sentiment!
I decided to break it up into 3 different pieces to make the sentiment kind of float around the image!

More details on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a wonderful week!


3 comments :

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Kendra. I love the image and the design is fabulous.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon.x

Mynn xx said...

Super darling, Kendra! HUGS! :)

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty Kendra!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...