Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sweet Little Girl

Hello stamping friends! Leah here and I have a card to share with you using some wonderful Great Impressions images. When I found this stamp I just had to have it as it reminds me so much of my little girl. I am amazed each day by her and she really is a miracle.


This sweet image is called Little Girl in Springtime (F466) and she was so much fun to color. I used Copics for my coloring. I also just adore this sentiment which is called Roots of Hope (C289). I added some rolled felt flowers and die cut foliage along with pearls and stitching. I hope to live that way each day! Have a beautiful creative day.


3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Super darling, Leah! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Mynn xx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I LOVE this Leah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...