Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Guest Designer: Patti Gilliam

Hi, friends!  We are back today with another post today from our guest designer, Patti Gilliam! Today she's got a super fabulous sponged birthday scene for us!  Check it out!

Hello!  
I hope that you are having at Utterly Moovelous day!
Throughout the month of August, I am guest designing for Great Impressions Stamps, and I am so excited!  
My posts will be here on the Great Impressions Blog each Sunday this month.

Today's card, 'Utterly Moovelous', features two of the new release stamps.  
I've used 'Party Cow', and 'Udderly' - this card will hopefully brighten someone's day - what a fun and happy image!


To create this card, I folded my card base, and set it aside.  Next, I cut a piece of white cardstock for the focal panel.  After sponging on a sun, some grass, and sky, I stamped the image and sentiment, as shown.  Taking a scrap of the green gingham, I shaped a hill, sponged it, and die cut some grass to adhere behind the hill.  This piece was then adhered to the focal panel. The panel was then matted on black cardstock, using my Perfect Paper Crafting Mini-Rulers, and adhered to the card base.  The cow was stamped again on a white scrap, colored, and added to the card front with dimensional foam.  I stamped the cow once more on gingham and dot scraps, and paper pieced the hat and balloon.  Voila!

Thanks for stopping by - be sure to enter the Birthday Bash Challenge!
We'd love to see your creations :)

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

Other supplies used:
A Muse Green Gingham Cardstock
White Hammermill 110# Cardstock
Amuse Grapefruit Petite Dots Cardstock
Black Cardstock - Hobby Lobby
Grass Die - C.C. Designs, C.C. Cutters
Perfect Paper Crafting Mini-Rulers
Adhesive: Tombow runner
Dimensional Foam (Michael's)
Copic Markers
Tim Holtz Distress Inks

Thank you, Patti for another fun card!  Come back next week when Patti hits off our NO CARD/NO TAG week!  Our theme is Teacher Gifts and I know what she's made for us will leave a Great Impression on you, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

5 comments :

Sue from Oregon said...

Hi Patti! Love this card!

Leah said...

This is so sweet and happy! That image totally makes me smile.

Mynn xx said...

Patti, this is super darling! LOVE it! HUGS! Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love the cute scene you've created!! Lovely card, made me smile!!

jonim52 said...

Super cute card, love the background scene you have created.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...