Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Fun with Flamingos!

Hello!

Katy here, and I am using a flamingo stamp today for a Christmas card.  These Christmas flamingos and more can be found at the Great Impressions Online Store!


On Monday my teammate Kendra used pinks, greens, and other nontraditional colors for her Christmas card, and I was totally inspired.  Once I saw the G446 Holiday Flamingos I knew it was meant to be.  I went outside my comfort zone and pulled out the pink and purple papers.  I used colored pencils to color the flamingos.  The sentiment is D378 Merry Christmas Sparkles.

Thank you for stopping by today!

For more inspiration check out our Facebook page and Pinterest Boards.  And be sure to link up to this month's challenge:  Thankful Thoughts.    And when you go shopping and spend $25 or more (on U.S. Shipments) shipping is free!





2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Such a fun non-traditional holiday card, Katy! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

So cute! My daughter would LOVE to get this card!! She loves her flingos!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...