Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

White Christmas

Hello stamping friends! I hope you are having a great week so far. Today I have a Christmas card to share with you that uses a lot of white with a splash of color.

I started by coloring the lovely Merry Wreath (F344) with Copics and then trimming it out. I then heat embossed in gold the Old World Merry Christmas (E739) sentiment onto vellum and trimmed it out layering it on top of my wreath. Then for a little whimsy I added the cute little Small Chickadee (A122). I embossed my white card layer and added some stitching and tiny pearls. I hope you like it!

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments :

Ann said...

Beautiful card, love the touches of gold.

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this CAS holiday card, Leah! HUGS! Mynn xx

Katy said...

I love how you embossed on the vellum. This card is so elegant! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...