Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, January 2, 2015

Ellen's Fanciful Friday

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! This is Ellen from In a World of Craft wishing you a Very Happy New Year! It is a new day for my Great Impressions inspiration from the Great Impressions store so you can find me now on Friday!!!

Today is the first Friday of January and I am always excited when the new year rolls in. 2015 will mark my soldier’s return stateside, his wedding, probably his exit from the Army and his and my new daughter-in-law plan to move here!  My daughter, who has been through so much this past few months will be getting a new MRI and I know God is going to show us that her tumors are gone! So, yes I am excited about the new year!

Enough about me! Let’s check out my card!


Please drop by my blog to get all of the details on this card, and while you are there, maybe you will leave some love!!
Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.

Be sure to come check out our current challenge
Coming Sunday!


 

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing! We have a new social media outlet on Flickr.com. You can find us by clicking here, so please join us on Flickr and share your Great Impressions projects!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Ellen, this is totally hilarious! I LOVE the fabulous dies you used to create your scene--this is amazing! HUGS and happy new year! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Ellen, this is so much fun...love it! It sounds like 2015 is going to bring good things for you! Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...