Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Bunny Buns

Happy Saturday!

I'm here today with a fun card for Great Impressions Stamps.
I posted a card a few days ago, using some 'front and back' bunnies 
Today, I'm using some new 'front and back' stamps!

For today's card, I used Great Impressions F602-Bunny Peeking InB245-Wishing You a Happy Easterand D493-Bunny Buns.



Hope you smiled at this one!  The pieces on these two were not shaped totally alike, so I had to use my imagination a bit to make the window card work

Don't forget - there are still a couple of days to join us in this month's 'Go Green' challenge (HERE!). If you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (HERE)

Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (HERE) and treat yourself to a few new stamps!

Did you know shipping is free over $25?! 

Hugs,
Patti J.

2 comments :

~ Kendra ~ said...

Way too cute!!!!

Mynn xx said...

Patti, this is SUPER DARLING! LOVE the fun way you used the image--it's genius! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...