Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Happy Saturday!

Happy Saturday!

The snow is beginning to finally melt, and I'm hopeful that by Monday, I can drive
myself places again!  My last trip out that I actually drove, was on Feb. 13th!
Hope you're enjoying some sunshine where you are, as well.

On to my card!
I have a sweet card to share with you today that uses stamps from Great Impressions.



This was so easy to do.
I began with my white card base...folded it, and set it aside.

I cut a piece of cloud paper to about 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 inches. 
My handy dandy scissors cut a little hillside, which I adhered to the lower section of the panel.
I trimmed it up to the right width after adhering.
The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of white card stock, adhered to the green hill, and an enamel dot finished that off.  
The image was then stamped onto the cloud panel, as well as several pieces of patterned papers.  
The birds and one birdhouse and leaves were cut from these patterned papers, and paper-pieced, by adhering the pieces directly onto the stamped image.
The focal panel was then placed onto a mat of black card stock, and then onto the white card base.

What a fun stamp this is!  It was easy to paper piece, and I can't wait to color it!

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (HERE!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (Here)

Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (HERE) and treat yourself to a few new stamps!

Did you know shipping is free over $25?! 


Thanks for stopping by - see you next Saturday with a really fun spring creation!

Hugs,
Patti J.

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Another super TWEET card, Patti! I LOVE the fun scene you created! This is fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...