Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello!

It's Patti J. here with my Saturday morning post...
where did the week go?

This week, the Great Impressions' Design Team has been showcasing some beautiful projects for Mother's Day. I had fun this week, stamping, coloring, fussy cutting, and creating with some wonderful GI stamps.

Here's what I made:



I stamped the sentiment directly onto the patterned paper. The image was stamped onto a piece of white card stock, colored with Copic Markers, and die cut with some nesting dies. I tied a ribbon around the card, and added the layered focal panel with foam squares for some dimension.
A few pretty sequins topped this card off perfectly.

For my next project, I used Great Impressions H251 Tall Tulips.

Here is a front view of the card.  

This view from the side gives a much better perspective of how many tulips there are in this box card!

The back of the card has white card stock, to enable a message to be added.

Here, I am beginning to collapse the box.

This view shows the card completely flat, and ready for mailing.
I found the box card template at Splitcoaststampers, and liked it because it is larger than an A2 card, which allows for a whole LOT of tulips! There are A2 measurements with the directions, but I chose to go with the larger dimensions. The tulips were stamped, colored, and fussy cut about 6 times, to make this beautiful bouquet. I hope the recipient likes it!

If you haven't checked out the GI Blog this week, be sure to go back to Sunday, and see what yummy Mother's Day projects my DT sisters have shared. You will be SO inspired!

Don't forget - about the GI challenges!
A fun challenge for April is still going on.
If you use GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery HERE

Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (HERE) and treat yourself to a few new stamps!

Did you know shipping is free over $25?! 

That's it for today!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Totally gorgeous, Patti! LOVE LOVE LOVE the exploding box, and the tulips are amazing! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...