Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 29, 2015

Elegant Wedding


Hi, all!  I'm back today with another card that uses a gorgeous sentiment stamp from the Great Impressions online store!  This card was made for my little sister, who was married last month.  Come and check it out...


The sentiment, E36 On Your Wedding Day, was stamped onto some glimmer cardstock and heat embossed in gold.  It is SO hard to photograph the shine, but it is so pretty!  



This amazing sentiment can stand on it's own, so all I did was layer some cardstock, glitter paper, and dry embossed glimmer cardstock onto the card base. Like I stated, the shine on this card is totally unreal!  SO elegant!


I'm pleased to say that my sister and new brother-in-law really loved this card!  Hopefully they keep it forever...they better! ;)  What do you think of it?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


That's all for me today!  I'll be back next soon with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

Project supplies:

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...