Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 22, 2015

Fishbowl Easel Card


Hello, all!  I'm back with another creation that uses stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  This week, the design team is featuring tutorials that have been shared on the Great Impressions blog.  I chose to make a shaped easel card.  Come and take a peek...


I decided to create a fun fish bowl card using G421 Bubble Fish as my image.  I stamped it, colored it in with glitter gel pens, then added it to the front of the easel using Glossy Accents, reinkers, and Stickles.  I then added some seashells and pearls to create a "sea floor".



I chose E767 Bubble Over as my sentiment because I LOVE LOVE LOVE a good pun!  This sentiment just seemed to be perfect!  It's even circular in shape, like the fish bowl easel!


I super duper LOVE the way this card turned out!  It turned out better than I expected, actually!  What do you think?  Love or hate?  I'm excited to find out, so please leave a comment below! :)


That's all for me today!  I'll be back next soon with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

Project supplies:

1 comment :

Patti J said...

What fun, Mynn! Love this idea - can't wait to give it a try!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...