Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, June 18, 2015

So Very Special with Kendra

Happy Thursday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share ta pretty card with you!!

I definitely don't like the smell of skunks, but GI sure creates some adorable stamps with skunks!

They are too hard to resist!

 Check out this adorable little guy......
I love the F606 Skunk with Flowers!!

A also used the sweet D500 So Very Special sentiment!!

You can check out my project on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

This is just darling, Kendra! I adore the fun colors and patterns you've paired with this image--he's stinkin' cute! ;) HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Great card, Kendra! That image is adorable, and I love the sentiment! Must go look for it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...