Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Spring Boots

Do you like to garden? When the weather finally warms up where I live I do love to be out among my flowers. I think this image is super sweet so I let it be the star of the show.


This image is called G522 Spring Boots and I knew I wanted to watercolor it. A bit of layering and dry embossing and I have a pretty card to send to someone special.

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 

Have a wonderful day!


2 comments :

Joan V said...

Leah, oh, how pretty. Gorgeous watercoloring, too. I love all the textures in the layers. Thanks for sharing.

Mynn xx said...

What a lovely card, Leah! I adore your fun layers--the polka dots are fabulous! Your coloring is gorgoeus, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...