Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Bonfiles Kinda Freak Me Out!

Hello friends!  It is Tuesday so this is Lorie and I'm back to show you a fun and quirky birthday card that I made with a couple of fabulous Great Impressions stamps!  
You know how...every now and then you make a card that just makes you giggle?  Well, for me, this is one of those cards!  I'm from Wisconsin so the cow is totally hilarious and the implications that even the cow is a bit afraid of those candles is just too, too funny!  For this card I used Holy Cow E818 and Freak Me Out! E887.  The Freak Me Out! sentiment is actually one piece but I can see myself using it as two separate sentiments so I just cut it apart.  I've used some SU! paper and a card sketch from SVG Cutting Files for the layout. 
Can you see how this card made me giggle, a lot?!?  Well, I hope you enjoyed this fun card and it gave you some inspiration!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I would love to you to join us for our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer gallery, too!
 

2 comments :

Julie Odil said...

This card is a hoot! Love that cow stamp!

Mynn xx said...

Lorie, this totally cracks me up! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stamp combo--and the colors and layout are perfect, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...