Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Gracie with Bunny ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a Birthday card featuring the adorable H252 Gracie with Bunny and B247 Birthday Sentiment available at Great Impressions Stamps.


Today's card was created for my great-niece whose birthday is coming up next month, and this lovely little girl holding her bunny is perfect for her. She was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored up with my Copic Markers. Once done, I trimmed the panel, added the sentiment and popped it on my cardbase with 3D Foam Tape with a pop of pink on the side.

Here's a closer look at the adorable Gracie with Bunny ...

That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

2 comments :

Patti J said...

Your niece will love this sweet card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mynn xx said...

This is totally darling, Ruza! Your coloring is amazing, as always! I think this is just too cute--and I know your niece will love it! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...