Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, February 1, 2016

Owl-ways Friends!


Hi, friends!  It's Monday, and that means it's time for me to share some inspiration using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  I made a fun card with a friendship theme for you today...check it out...


This card uses two *NEW* stamps.  The image is H282 Loveable Owl.  I stamped the image, did some watercoloring, wasn't fond of the way the owl turned out, so fixed that with some paper piecing and dimensional foam--I think he turned out TOTALLY darling!  I added some flower shaped sequins and Liquid Pearls to the centers of the flowers for added shine and dimension.  Some yellow enamel dots helped pull more brightness and yellow onto the card, as well.


The sentiment, E888 Owl Be Your Friend, is absolutely PERFECT for this image!  I stamped it in a bright blue color to match the eyes of the owl.  Isn't this font fabulous?!


I added some faux stitching to my focal panel, then added it to a kraft card base prepped with some fun floral patterned paper.  I think this turned out super cute, and I hope you agree!  I'd love for you to leave me a comment below to let me know your thoughts!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

2 comments :

Julie Odil said...

Mynn, this is adorable! Or is it owl-dorable? Either way, I love it!

Patti J said...

Cuteness! Love this card, Mynn! That owl is just adorable! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...