Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, February 19, 2016

Sweet Mouse

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share another adorable card with you!!

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day last weekend!

I have one more Valentine card to share with you!  I couldn't resist creating one more!  Especially since the G531 Annabelle Sweet Mouse is just so adorable!!

This stamp would also work wonderfully for Mother's Day cards as well as Birthday cards!
Or any type of card to brighten someone's day!  She's sure to put a smile on anyone's face!!!

I also used the beautiful F626 Swirly Valentines!!

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Kendra, this is SUPER darling! Your coloring is totally AMAZING--and I adore this fun layout! Beautiful card, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...