Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, April 15, 2016

Happy Dad's Day

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share another fun card with you!!

I thought I would get a head start on some Father's Day cards!!

I really like the Happy Dad's Day (D389) sentiment from GI!  Something different, then the traditional Happy Father's Day sentiments!  So I decided to focus on that sentiment along with a fun new fish die I recently got!

I started by first stamping the sentiment, then I thought I would use my Distress Crayons to create a light wash that I would then put my die cut fish above.
I used my waterbrush to grab the color from the crayon and then lightly created the wash on my paper.

Here is my finished card:
Before adding the fish, I also added a few ink splatters!

I really like the light wash behind the fish.
Perfect, simple card for a special dad!!

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...