Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, March 3, 2017

A Birthday Card

Happy March All!

It's Robin here. I'm in the Midwest and our storms have just begun.  Hope you are fairing well in all this.  On Sunday we will begin our March Challenge.  I can't wait to see all of your wonderful projects!  I love to be inspired by y'all.  

I have a birthday card to share with you today.  With it being March I thought I would start out with some March Daffodils (G411).


I have made this with a lot of things you can feel as it has been made for a lady that happens to be blind.  She feels to see so it had to have a lot she can feel.  Tomorrow is her birthday so I am using Happy Birthday (E367) embossed with some glitter embossing powder.  You can see these and many other beauties at the Great Impressions store.

Hope you all have a blessed day!

Robin


1 comment :

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful card and I do love all the texture that you very thoughtfully added!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...