Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 13, 2017

Bunny in Egg Balloon ...

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a lovely Spring card featuring Great Impressions Stamps.


Today's card features the lovely Bunny in Egg Balloon (F439). I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink several times. Copic Markers were used to color the image, all except for the balloon which is yellow cardstock. Once I colored the bunny and basket, I fussy cut all the pieces and layered them back together.  I pulled out my cloud dies and inked the white clouds with a bit of distress ink along the bottom edge. Using my pierced dies I cut out a rectangle in white and applied distress ink to create a sky background. I then cut out a square in pink, and layered all of the pieces together to create my design.

I left off the sentiment since I'm not sure if I'll use this for Easter or a child's birthday card.


Our Great Impressions March Challenge is live! Hop on over for all of the details, and join in the FUN! We can't wait to see what you create this month!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...