Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Happy Easter Tulips

Good Morning Everyone!

I know some of you are still in the deep freeze of winter; but try to hold on...Spring is coming! I thought it would be a great idea to share a card to remind us that bright blue skies and sunny days are on their way! What better way to do that than to get a bit of a jump start on Easter cards.


For my card today, I chose a purple, green, grey and white color palette because I thought purple would be a perfect color for the "Tall Tulips" stamp set. I stamped the tulips in black ink and then colored them in with some Prismacolor pencils and blended with some oil and a blending stump. I stamped the "Happy Easter" sentiment in Wilted Violet distress ink and added it at the bottom. There are so many great Easter and Spring stamps in the Great Impressions store! Go have a look and be inspired!

That is all for me today, however. Have a fabulous day and I will see you all again soon!

1 comment :

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful card! The tulips are lovely and so is the layout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...