Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, April 21, 2017

Celebrate Your Day

Good Friday Everyone!

Hope you all are having a Fabulous Friday!  I know I am.  I have a new card to share with you today.


This card is showcasing a sentiment named "New Day (E770)".  I wanted to make this a very simple card so I picked this sweet image of two kids having fun.

The blue paper on top is actually a part of this paper.  I cut it out because the paper was a bit too big then added it to the top.  Then I stamped the sentiment straight onto the paper.  After that I just added a card base and a separator.  

That's it.  Real simple isn't it.  Now don't forget to join in this month's challenge "April Showers Bring May Flowers".  You could win this cute little stinker.


Hope you all have an amazing day!

Hugs,

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...